Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lainey's Lemonade Party

This year we did my daughter's birthday party in a vintage lemonade stand theme. It was perfect, and I am excited to get to use the lemonade stand later this month for lemonade stand mini sessions! My husband and father in law are the one's I have to give credit for the lemonade stand. I showed them the general concept of how I wanted it to be, and then they went to work. It turned out even better then what I had in mind! They are so good at building things and always I am so blessed to have such handy men in my life!

Here are a few pictures from the party. My daughter, Lainey, turned 2 on April 24th, 2012. We waited until May to do the party so that we could have warmer weather and so that more family would be able to attend. 








Thank you everyone for checking out my blog! Have a wonderful day <3

Sincerely,

Amber Tyler
Photographer/ Owner/ Designer

Vintage Buttercup Photography
Vintage Buttercup Boutique

1 comment: