Sunday, December 9, 2012

Bruce family/ newborn session

Thanks to a friend of mine I was able to get my blog looking presentable and I decided to start blogging my sessions! This is my first one so go easy on me ;-) What I love about newborn sessions the most (I mean besides getting to hold tiny beautiful babies and play with little baby feet) is that as a photographer, you have the opportunity to have a special place in that baby's life. You get to be the one to capture these special moments and grow with them. I absolutely love when my newborn clients come back for a session once the baby turns 3, 6, or 9 months, 1 year, etc. Seriously, how cool is it to be the one that gets to track and capture their growth in the cutest way?! I've also been blessed with the opportunity of doing a birth session (will blog about that one next time). Anyway, what I am trying to say is us photographers take on a special role to that family. Back in October I had the opportunity to be the newborn and family photographer for the Bruce family. Here are some of my favorite captures from the session. I hope to have many more sessions with them in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you chose to write about us in your blog! I truely appreciate your work on our baby girl and family pictures. They look great! I am stopping by this afternoon to get the disk, I can't wait to see more! You have such an amazing talent and we will definatly be returning for more pictures in the future! ~ Jill

    ReplyDelete