Thursday, May 16, 2013

Our trip to La Grande, OR | On the Farm | Amber Tyler | Portrait Photographer

Over the past weekend, our family took a little vacation and we went to my home town of La Grande, Oregon. It was so nice to see my family. We got to stay at my grandparents house while we were there. I have so many great memories of grandma and grandpas house. I spent a lot of time there growing up. We used to live just a couple blocks away from them, so their house was pretty much my second home. They have recently made renovations on the house, so many things have changed since I was little, but it all still feels the same. They still even have the same swing set I used to swing on when I was little. It was fun to watch my children now enjoying the same things that I did at grandma and grandpas house.

While we were there, we got to go to a farm where my aunt keeps her horses. The kids all got to go on a cart ride with a miniature donkey. Then they all got to take turns riding it with a saddle. They loved it. They didn't want to stop, and I'm sure my daughter would have taken a horse with her if she could. This was definitely an experience I will always remember! And of course, I just happen to have my camera with me to take advantage of the amazing setting and experience :-) Here are some images from the farm. I even got to sneak in a few pics of my grandpa.








Amber Tyler | Portrait and Wedding Photographer | Clarkston WA | Lewiston ID | La Grande OR

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures of your grandpa. He looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete