Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Getting in touch with Nature | Amber Tyler | Photographer | Boudoir


I found this beautiful bed at a yard sale a long time ago, and ever since then I have had this image in my mind of using it for a beautiful, outdoor boudoir session. It took us a 45 minute drive to the location, quite a bit of hiking through grass almost as tall as us, lots of patience from my husband since he had to tag along to set up the bed (and then wait in the truck while the shoot was going on lol), and lots of bug bites and sweat to make this shoot happen. BUT it was worth all of that! Nicole and I had so much fun. Definitely won't ever forget this session.

Nicole is thankfully an outdoors type of girl, I guess you could say the perfect client for me. She wasn't afraid to get out into the woods for the sake of the perfect picture. The pictures below are exactly what I had envisioned when I first purchased the bed. Serene, peaceful, beautiful, and tasteful. While the location was breath taking, Nicole's beauty still out shown it all.  

















2 comments:

  1. Amber you are always able to capture every woman's beauty perfectly, how talented you are!

    -Courtney J.

    ReplyDelete