Saturday, January 28, 2012

Featured Photographer: Abby Funderburk Photography

Abby Funderburk is a photographer from Greenwood, South Carolina. She has been a professional photographer for 2 years now and has been doing photography for 4 years overall. I asked Abby a few questions just to get to know about her and her business a little better.

Me: What inspired you to start doing photography?

Abby: Well many things inspired me to pursue photography as a living! First of all it's not work..when u love what you do you never wake up and dread going to work! Second I Always wanted to work for myself this was perfect! Third I guess would be because I wanted to offer a different type of photography where I lived! :)

Me: What do you hope to achieve with your business in 2012?

Abby: 2012 has already been a busy year! I  have purchased two amazing lens that will definitely help me get to where I've always believed I could be!  My goal is to be the BEST and always has been! I really want more women to be comfortable with Boudoir photography! That's a huge goal of mine this year!

Me: What is your motto when it comes to photography and your business?

Abby: I would have to say my motto is "you only live once" I have lived by that since I was old enough to know what it meant! I believe you life goes by so fast and everyone should live like its there last day :) I strive to give my clients images they can cherish a lifetime!

These images are some her favorite ones that she has used Vintage Buttercup props in. You can go to Abby's facebook page by clicking here: Abby Funderburk Photography







If you would like to be a featured photographer, please send an email to: atvintagebuttercup@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Loved Reading about You Abby ♥ Thank you for sharing Vintage Buttercup!

    ReplyDelete