Saturday, January 14, 2012

A new year... A new business...

It has come to my attention that I haven't properly introduced myself to my fans. I feel it is important as a business owner, that my customers and fans should know who I am and what I'm about. So here we go...

My name is Amber Tyler. I am married to a wonderful man named Travis and we have three children. Brandon is our oldest, he is 5. Brandon loves cars, books, monster trucks, video games, anything electronic. He is so smart. If I ever need help on the Wii, I go to him. He is also my little helper when it comes to Vintage Buttercup. He helps me do all the shipping and has even put together some sets for me. We had a challenge one day to see who's headband kit would sell first. Let's just say he got lucky on that one.

Brody is our middle child, he is 3. Brody is my little bear. He is so loving and kind and loves animals- ALL kinds of animals. Dogs, dinosaurs, fish, deer, elk, elephants, giraffes, bears, etc. He is so interested in learning about animals and nature. He has a huge imagination as well and is very good at finding ways entertain himself as well as the rest of the family.

Lainey is our baby of the family. She is 18 months old. A girly girl with attitude. She doesn't let her brothers pick on her, she is usually the one doing the picking! She is very petite but don't let that fool you. She is stubborn, yet sweet. Rarely will I use her as a model for my products because she thinks its funny to run away laughing anytime I pull out my camera and a headband.

You are going to see many new and exciting changes throughout the year here at Vintage Buttercup. Not only new products but new projects I am working on, as well as projects with other boutiques. We recently hit 5,000 fans on Facebook and that is a huge milestone for us. Thank you so much for the continued support from all of you! I look forward to sharing my business and creativity with all of you in 2012!

                                                             Brody and Brandon


Lainey (a.k.a. Lainey Bug)


Lainey and I

No comments:

Post a Comment